The final results for the May 2017 (Episode 9) Balloon Battle edition of Project 314 Border Wars are now in.
Four territories have changed hands. Among them, House Westwind’s capital city has been destroyed by House Onyx, and the statues honoring the ancient line of Westwind Kings have been reduced to rubble. Across the land peasants revolt, and in the East, House Dauntless defies the authority of the Eastern Empress, claiming the Wailing Highlands as their new home. House Westwind’s capital city has been burned to the ground by House Onyx. With their efforts focused elsewhere, House Aurora claims back their seat of power in Schnitzelholme from the grips of the Spartonvlier Alliance. For details on how the final scores for each conflict were calculated, see the Conflicts page.
The Standings have been updated to include the rewards and penalties from the battles fought in Episode 9.
- House Ragewater gains control of the Southern Highgreen Forest
- House Dauntless gains control of the Wailing Highlands
- House Aurora gains control of the Fields of Plenty, retaking their Capital City of Schnitzelholme
- House Onyx gains control of the Western Glens
- 1 Might improvement is destroyed in the Southern Highgreen Forest
- 1 Agriculture improvement is destroyed in the Fields of Plenty
- 1 Industry improvement is destroyed in the Western Glens
- House Westwind’s capital, the Windspire is destroyed by House Onyx (Western Glens)